Followers

Monday 7 August 2017

Fancy getting Sketchy!

Hi all, thank you so much for calling by today and thank you for the recent lovely comments. My poorly knee is still feeling sore and uncomfortable, so I am hoping to get to see my GP this week with a view to trying some physio.

Anyway, that's another weekend gone in a flash and me realising that I have overlooked another DT card (off to the naughty step for me) but fear not, there is still plenty of time to play along with us at


this is what is in store

our lovely sponsor is


and here is my card

I have used " Are we done yet" from CAAB. I'm sure this is how the poor reindeer must feel every year, lol!

There is a great prize up for grabs and some more fab inspiration from the team, so come on over for a visit xx

5 comments:

  1. Aw poor reindeer looks exhausted. Great card Lisa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card, love the reindeer x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, cute image and love the paper. Hope you get your knee sorted soon,
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable card, love the BG paper with the cute image. Have a super week. Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx