Followers

Wednesday 13 September 2017

Sweet Sketch Wednesday #121

Hello there my dear blog chums, thank you so much for visiting me today - hope the week is going well for you.

So I'm back with a DT card today, and it's time for a new challenge over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday


which is based on this fab sketch


our lovely sponsors are
who will be offering four lovely digi's for our winner!!!

I couldn't resist using this "Doghouse" image frrom Bugaboo - I thought the shape of the roof and the doggies pointy ear would be a great way to recreate the Pentagon shape, and I had a great deal of fun putting this card together.

My DT card features:
  • "Doghouse" image frrom Bugaboo
  • coloured with Promarkers
  • Blue Gingham card and green dotty card from Limetree Crafts
  • MFT sentiment
  • Magnolia "lovely fence" die
  • cloud die
  • woodware corner punch
I would like to enter:

I want to Thank you all for sharing with me, my thoughts and prayers for those affected by Hurricane Irma - I have a very good friend from work who is currently on holiday, visiting family in Williamsburg, Florida. She posted on Facebook, earlier in the week, so we know that she is fine and safe - so very thankful for that. 

Got to drop Cameron off to School soon, and then on to work myself - so will say Cheerio now xx

15 comments:

  1. So, so sweet, adore that doggy image and the sentiment, many thanks for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Love the scene you've created!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, What a cute card, love all the additional accents Great job with the sketch. Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sweet card Lisa, great take on the sketch x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no!! It's bad enough when you live in a place affected by a hurricane but your poor friend. My cousin had the exact opposite: he LIVES in Florida but was out here visiting family. It was stressful for him not being there. He called to say that his house is fine tho ... just downed trees. Your card is absolutely darling this week Lisa btw!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this time, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs! Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa, this is so cute! What a fun take on the centre focal point, awesome job!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card Lisa, love the little scene you created with the image and fence. Great choice of papers too, thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card. Thanks for joining us on Saturday's challenge at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lisa cute card great use of the Kraft card..fab take on the chall theme.

    Thanks for sharing with us @ AGOAC this wk.

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super creation! Thanks for joining the Bugaboo theme challenge this week. Good luck in the draw!
    Jen
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a sweet image Lisa and I love your take on Kathies sketch.
    Hugs Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Lisa I love what you did with the sketch and the dog kennel and it worked perfectly with my sketch. It's a very pretty card.
    Hugs
    Kathie xox

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx